Thursday, March 29

Thankful Thursday

I kind of feel like this today. Deer in the headlights. With feet.

So I thought it'd be nice to list off all the things I'm thankful for. Nothing like giving thanks to change your mood, right?

I'm thankful that it's finally spring.

I'm thankful that the kids can finally play outside.

I'm thankful that I've not had to miss buying groceries one single week.

I'm thankful for the internet and its millions of recipes.

I'm thankful that we haven't had a serious illness in months. Like the flu.

I'm thankful we live in California. No killer tornadoes. Mild weather. Early fruits and veggies.

I'm thankful that I'm married to my sweetheart.

I'm thankful for my kitchen appliances that make my job so much easier.

I'm thankful that little things, like play a game with my hubby, or helping him paint his models, strikes him as incredibly romantic.

I'm thankful that the kids are so happy with simple things, like sidewalk chalk and books and playdough.

I'm thankful I have children, because seeing them grow and learn to do things (like read) is so incredibly gratifying.

What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Kim said...

Your list is wonderful. So few people take the time to stop and think of the simple things to be thankful for - instead they focus on complaining. I prefer the thankful version (most of the time)
Looks like someone got a new Spring haircut. Cute!

Farm Girl said...

Very nice to read through your list. It does help doesn't it?
I of course have always been thankful for you. You have always blessed my life and made me so proud.
I am thankful you have kids.
I love you

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails