Friday, October 14

Playground visit

On Wednesday the kids and I walked out to the playground. It was the first time since I had Claire, because it was both cool enough, and I was strong enough to walk that far.



Claire even got to ride in the baby swing. She thought it was awesome, especially when pushed by her big sister.


I loved Holly's look in this picture. We took a picnic lunch and had a nice time eating it. Ryan met us at the park later and drove us home.


This scrub jay flew to the roof of the picnic shade over us, and proceeded to try to crack open a nut. It sounded like somebody knocking on the roof.

2 comments:

Will and Tracy said...

Kess, it sounds like a great day. I love Holly's face in that pic too. She looks SO much like you at that age. It looks so fun.

Farm Girl said...

So glad you had such a nice time. I love the pictures you took. I am glad you had a nice picnic.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails