Friday, March 19

Shish-ka-bobs

Yesterday I looked at the clock and it was 2 PM. Darn the time change! I had nothing figured out for dinner.

So I went, "I want shish-ka-bobs!"

I had a can of pineapple, some onions, bell peppers, and chicken. I got out my favorite recipe for fajita sauce, which goes like this:

2 tablespoons oil
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 dash red pepper flakes

I marinated my ka-bobs for a few hours, then baked them for 45 minutes at 350.



On white rice!



They were yummy. I should have made about twice as many, I discovered after they were gone.

I shall end this post with the news that Holly does not like crawling on grass. She hovers instead.

1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

Those look yummy!! Poor Holly, just not a grass fan yet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails