Tuesday, December 27

Tuesday ramble

I had a few minutes to sit down and update blogs. And now that I'm sitting here, I can't think of anything to say.


Not much has been going on since Christmas. I'm glad it's over, personally. So much stress and anxiety. I do think that I ought to become Orthodox, just to celebrate Christmas on January 6th. Think of all the loot I could pick up during the post-Christmas sales!

Or Catholic. Do Catholics celebrate on the 6th or the 25th? My ignorance of this is embarrassing.

I got a bunch of great books that I've been wanting all year. Those on top of my unread library books, I'm all set. I've also been devouring freebies via Kindle. I haven't read so many genres in a long time.

It's also a good way to read books I'm not sure about *cough*christianfantasy*cough* without shelling out 20 bucks for them, then being stuck with a lemon on my bookshelf.

Although, since we got rid of the sofa and chair, there's nowhere to sit in here. I'm going to go shopping after new year's and see what I can scrounge up.

The poor munchkins haven't had any of their new books read to them, because it's so hard to sit on the floor and read to them.

So there you have it. Not much going on to speak of. The sick munchkin is finally well, but she was sick for an entire week. This morning she played with toys, and I was so relieved.

3 comments:

Farm Girl said...

I am so glad she is well enough to play with toys. You never think about having a place to read books do you? You could try the bed. :)
I am glad you have so much to keep you busy.

Meg said...

Oh good I'm so glad she's better. Having sick babies is the worst, especially when you can't fix it so easily. The Goodwill on Coffee usually has a decent selection of furniture - you might be able to find something there if you're looking for used.

Patrice said...

Happy New Year!Glad your little one is better. We had one Christmas about five years ago when the whole family was very sick- not fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails