Sunday, February 14

Happy Valentine's Day

Today I learned how to set the aperture and shutter settings on my camera. I took photos like this one:

Alex, dramatic

Which is all dark and dramatic. And slightly out of focus, because it's really hard to tell when the little LCD screen is actually in focus.

I tried again.

Blue hyacinth

I succeeded in a shallow depth of field, making the foreground in focus and the background blurry. Unfortunately, I seem to be allergic to all flowers bulb-related, so I was trying not to get too close as I took the picture.

Anyway, Alex was busily playing with Lego bricks, his current love. His REAL current love is for me to sit and build him houses and towers and cars.

And Holly's current love is to knock everything down.

Fights ensue.

Sigh.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails