Friday, October 8

Friday night blog meme

Farmgirl tagged me with the Versatile Blogger Award!


The trouble is, I don't qualify because I'm not going to do all the steps. For one thing, I don't think I even read 15 blogs.

Anyway, here goes the meme:

To accept the Versatile Blogger Award the rules are:

* Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
* Share 7 things about yourself.
* Pass it along to 15 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
* Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.


Things about Me:

1. I've written videogame fanfiction since I was about 14.

2. My favorite book genre to read right now is juvenile fantasy/science fiction, because you get all the cool worlds and creatures without all the sex.

3. Sometimes I wish I were a black person, because they get to wear really awesome clothes.

4. I am a World of Warcraft junkie.

5. Indie techno bands for the win.

6. I learned HTML and CSS as my foreign language requirement in high school. I can't talk to anyone who doesn't speak English, but man, we could code web pages.

7. My husband and I wrote stories together years before we even started dating.

Now for the blog thing: ....

....

...I'm too shy. The blogs I like are there in my blogroll. *points* So I don't win the versatile blogger award. Sorry Farmgirl, I tried.

3 comments:

Farm Girl said...

It is fine because no one accepted it. Just because they said it was to much work. I don't know if I would do another one. I am glad you just answered the questions about yourself, that is always my favorite part.

Jennifer said...

I loved learning a little bit more about you today, sister!

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ купить кино
для сайта carrollsallyear.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails