Farmgirl tagged me with the Versatile Blogger Award!
The trouble is, I don't qualify because I'm not going to do all the steps. For one thing, I don't think I even read 15 blogs.
Anyway, here goes the meme:
To accept the Versatile Blogger Award the rules are:
* Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
* Share 7 things about yourself.
* Pass it along to 15 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
* Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.
Things about Me:
1. I've written videogame fanfiction since I was about 14.
2. My favorite book genre to read right now is juvenile fantasy/science fiction, because you get all the cool worlds and creatures without all the sex.
3. Sometimes I wish I were a black person, because they get to wear really awesome clothes.
4. I am a World of Warcraft junkie.
5. Indie techno bands for the win.
6. I learned HTML and CSS as my foreign language requirement in high school. I can't talk to anyone who doesn't speak English, but man, we could code web pages.
7. My husband and I wrote stories together years before we even started dating.
Now for the blog thing: ....
...I'm too shy. The blogs I like are there in my blogroll. *points* So I don't win the versatile blogger award. Sorry Farmgirl, I tried.