Friday, April 22

Dream interpetation

I know there's folks out there who like to interpret dreams, so I thought I'd toss this one out there.

Since last summer, I keep having these dreams about this house. It's always the same house, and we're always moving into it. But it's a BAD house, about like that one in Great Expectations.

It's dark, and filled with the previous peoples' furniture, which is all dark brown and purple. The layout is weird and maze-like, and in particular, I always notice that the bed in the master bedroom is up on kind of a pedestal with steps up to it.

I keep dreaming this same dream of walking through this bad house that I don't want to live in, but I'm moving into it.

Usually I can figure out what my dreams mean, but this one has me stumped. Anybody have any ideas about what it might mean?

2 comments:

Farm Girl said...

I am going out to plant beets this morning the store isn't open yet. :) But I will ponder your dream while I am out there, I think though that it just means you are afraid of the place that is next in your life. I think deep inside you feel safe where you are and you are afraid of the unknown. Afraid of going where you won't be you.
I am glad I made you laugh, it is always good to laugh.

Sue said...

I wish I could help you interpret the dream, but maybe you will soon figure it out.
Kim, seems to have a good interpretation.
Wishing you and your dear family a most blessed Easter.
Sue

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails