Wednesday, April 13

Weight "loss" on Wednesday



Well, here it is Wednesday again. This time last week I was sighing about being so huge and pregnant. I took my daughter to the doctor for a checkup, then met my husband and son at a fast food place for lunch. That night, I went into labor. I'm still amazed about that.

Anyway, just for a lark, I thought I'd do Patrice's words of weight loss for today, since I did lose 15 pounds in the last week!

1. Should we classify cheesecake as dairy or a dessert?

It should be dairy, of course, because then we could eat it daily. At one point, I do recall putting cream cheese on toast instead of butter, then slathering it in strawberry jam. Yes, I was pregnant at the time.

2. How often do you get on a scale to check your weight?

While pregnant, once a week. I checked it this morning just out of curiosity. 15 pounds lost so far, which isn't bad, considering 8 of it was baby.

3. Do you wear an apron when you cook?

I have a very nice one, but I always forget to wear it. Then I look down and my shirt is covered in flour or something.

4. Do you like to work in the garden? Tell us about your garden(s).



When it's my garden, yes. I would give anything to have a garden, but we live in an apartment, and we're barely allowed to have flowers in pots. I have a pot of peppermint and a pot of desperate hollyhocks that I fight my children daily to save. They think they should be able to hit the hollyhocks with sticks and pull off all the leaves.

5. Did you hug anyone today?

Everyone in my family, as well as a couple of friends who came to see Claire.

1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

Wow 15 pounds in one week!! Well I need to bring you a case of cream cheese and strawberries. :) So glad you are able to get on the computer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails