Wednesday, November 9

Thankful chats

Doing both my memes today before it's too late!


What accomplishments make you the most proud?

Being married, having kids. Each new baby is a huge accomplishment, but now I have to raise them. That'll be a huge accomplishment in and of itself! I think that's what I'm thankful for, too. For my husband and my munchkins. I'd be so lonely without them.

When did your family first come to the country which you now live?

Um ... my mom answered this question over on her blog, and for the life of me I can't remember what she said. I'm tired. This time change does not like me.

What's your favorite way to serve carrots?

I like them steamed with brown sugar and butter, but the rest of my family prefers them raw. So I serve them raw. Sigh.

Do you decorate with anything that has Santa or Father Christmas when you prepare for Christmas?

No, because I don't have room. I'd rather have a Nativity scene than a Santa, anyway. I want the munchkins to know why we're celebrating this holiday in the first place.

Do you prefer big dogs or small dogs? Something in between, maybe?
I'm not really a dog person. I like medium-sized dogs, if I had to choose, though. We saw this Pomeranian today that was the size of a chihuahua. I think it was a miniature Pomeranian or something. I snickered at it the whole time it was toddling past us on its leash with its silly little rat-legs.

3 comments:

Meg said...

Heh, I snicker at little dogs too! Waste of a perfectly good dog...

I like carrots that way too! Only with a splash of cider vinegar in there too. But, same as you, no one else likes them that way. :(

Unknown said...

Cute baby and I a great meme! We eat our carrots plain. Is that boring.

Patrice said...

Your little one is so cute!I was a bit late getting over to your blog because I was taking my oldest to tour a college. It was a fun mom and daughter time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails