Thursday, June 16

Summertime pretty happy funny real

Linking up with Like Mother, Like Daughter, to do Pretty Happy, Funny, Real. Without further ado!

{Pretty}

Some kind of pretty purple flowers that I don't know what they are.


{Happy}

We visited Gramma's yesterday, and an uncle donated his Slip and Slide. It was tons of fun for small people.



{Funny}

I didn't even realize I had frozen that ball in midair until I was looking at my pictures!


{Real}

My second-oldest brother trying to not look creepy. He's so obviously not creepy that the baby is asleep with his finger in her mouth.



round button chicken

5 comments:

Meg said...

Our babies like daddy's fingers best. Must just be a thing about guy fingers.

Farm Girl said...

Very nice pictures and I would love to steal that picture of William holding the baby.
Very nice.

Anne said...

Those are great!

TexWisGirl said...

i was thinking "hey, i've seen that pic of the young man and the baby before!" then i realized you're Kim's Kessie... ha! :)

Leila said...

Not creepy at all -- very handsome! and if he gets precious baby to sleep, well, that's all good :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails