Tuesday, December 21

Fun in the mall

Well, we finally got the Christmas tree decorated. Isn't it pretty?


We trekked out to a mall with a Lego store in it. Here are the munchkins building Legos at one of the tables set out for the amusement of young customers.



Outside in the main drag, we found a unique mall vendor cart: one filled with figurines all hand-carved in Israel. Alas, I didn't think to ask what kind of wood it was until it was too late.


I don't buy things off mall carts. But these wood carvings absolutely blew me away. Look at the Last Supper.


They had a Nativity creche, too, but not only did I not have enough money, but I'd have to get the thing home somehow, too. I wish I could have taken pictures of everything on the cart. They were amazing.

1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

So glad you got to do something. Besides riding in the car.
The kids look happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails