Friday, May 13

Holly's 2nd birthday

Thursday was Holly's second birthday party (her birthday's actually Saturday). Remember that rose cake I wanted to mimic? Here's how the cupcakes turned out:

Here's Holly, opening presents from Gramma. She got a bunch of paint with water books.


Aunt Meg played with baby Claire.


Holly liked the whole "happy birthday" thing and sang along. Then her boy cousins and brother helped her blow out her candles.


And then everybody ate cupcakes like they were going out of style. It was the icing flowers. I sneaked some cream cheese into my buttercream icing, and oh man, it was tasty.

2 comments:

Meg said...

Is that what you did? They sure were good. And miss Holly's singing her own birthday song was very cute indeed. :D

Farm Girl said...

That was the best cupcakes I have ever eaten. They looked so pretty. It was a very, very nice day, I love the picture of Meg holding Clair such a sweet picture.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails