Wednesday, May 11

Wednesday weight "loss"

I feel kind of bad for doing another meme, because I want to do pretty-happy-funny-real tomorrow, too. (It's my daughter's birthday party, so it's a great excuse!) But today I wanted to post SOMEthing, so here goes. Shout out to Patrice for writing these questions!

1. Are you happier at a big event/party or would you rather be with a few close friends/family? I have a big family, and I prefer being with them than with anybody else. But I don't consider that to be a big group. I think of that as a small group. A "big" group is a church function or a wedding or something.



2. What kind of farm animal is your favorite? The avian ones: chickens, guineas. I'd love to raise turkeys and ducks, but as I have no experience with them, I can't really put them on my favorites. I also like small birds, evil cockatiels notwithstanding. Also reptiles. But reptiles aren't considered farm animals.

Alex 4 months
Alex at 4 months

3. How are you doing with your weight loss or healthy eating? Horribly, and not afraid to admit it. But I'm breastfeeding and trying to fatten up the baby, so brownies and ice cream every night isn't as sinful as it sounds.

And man, they were sure good brownies.

Fat smile
Holly smiling

4. If you could have any food made calorie free or carb free, what would it be?

Ice cream. But then, I don't eat it because it's diet. I eat it because I love the fat in it. It makes me feel full and satisfied. Like that line from that one movie, "We only serve food high in starches and fats. Comforts you deep down inside."

5. What's the most relaxing thing for you to do at the end of the day? Read blogs. I really prefer to go for a nice stroll around the block, but lately, when it hasn't been raining or the wind has been blowing, it's been 90 degrees, and I'm just not acclimated to either extreme just yet. Also, Claire doesn't like the stroller and she's already pretty heavy for the baby sling.
And Claire. My kids are like peas in a pod.

5 comments:

Meg said...

Wow, Holly does not look like that at all now! Can't wait to see Claire tomorrow!

I Live in an Antbed said...

What adorable little faces!!!

Empty Nester said...

Cute little ones! I remember when eating ice cream and brownies didn't attach themselves to my body making me look like Jabba the Hut! LOL

Patrice said...

Precious babies! Thanks for joining in. Have a great week. Patrice

Farm Girl said...

Gosh they sure do look a lot alike.
Just a bit different. Holly has sure changed. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails