Thursday, May 19

Thursday, pretty - happy - funny -real

Last week I missed Pretty Happy Funny Real because blogger decided to go down. So I get to do it this week, hooray!

{Pretty}

My second hollyhock stalk is finally blooming, and it's a wonderful magenta color.


{Happy}

Holly got this giant Minnie Mouse from her Grandma Jacki, and she has hardly put it down since she got it.


{Funny}

I didn't really have a funny pic, so here's a shot of Claire. She's getting fat now at six weeks.


{Real}

Look at 'em run!



round button chicken

3 comments:

Meg said...

Fat is always good! I was looking at your hollyhocks last week and I thought they were so pretty. I really need to get some planted so we have them.

Hey I was going through the LMLD archives and she linked to this article that I thought you would like as much as I did:

http://www.johntaylorgatto.com/hp/frames.htm

Farm Girl said...

It looks nice and I love the picture of Holly holding Minnie Mouse.
Such a good picture.
It is cute Clair is getting so big.

I Live in an Antbed said...

6 weeks! Wow! It has gone by so quickly for me. :) She's beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails