Monday, May 31

Baby bed

This morning, I was cleaning up from breakfast, and Alex kept coming in and saying, "Say Holly's prayers!"

I didn't think much of it, because Holly was there with me in the kitchen. But after Alex coming in and saying this five more times, I finally went into the bedroom to see what he was talking about.

He made the toy doll a bed, named it Holly, and had said her prayers.

Holly went and was patting the baby's face. They're both such doting parents. I thought it was so sweet that Alex had said the baby's prayers. :)

2 comments:

Farm Girl said...

That is so sweet and they still love their baby. :)
I hope you feel better. :)

Cindy said...

What a sweet story. They are both displaying the love and tenderness they have received from their parents. And Alex knew he needed to say prayers for the baby. What a treasure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails